Time Required: 15 minutes
Yields 6 to 8 Servings
What You Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- 5 ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup CannaOil
- ½ onion, minced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 banana peppers, diced
- 1 Serrano chili, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt, pepper, and seasoned salt to taste
- Halve, seed, and peel avocados.
- Cut avocados in small chunks, place them in the bowl and smash with a fork to desired texture.
- Add tomatoes, onion, Serrano chili, banana peppers, and cilantro. Mix gently.
- Add Cannaoil, garlic, lime juice, lemon juice, and seasoning. Mix everything together.
- Dip and enjoy. Or store in the fridge for an hour for flavors to absorb.
For Original Recipe Visit: stonerdays