Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 6 Servings
What You Need:
- food processor
- 5 fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces of tomato juice, canned
- ¼ cup of CannaOil
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Use food processor to combine tomatoes, cucumber and bell pepper. Mix until desired consistency.
- Stir garlic into vegetable mixture. Let sit in food processor.
- Use a separate bowl to combine tomato juice, red wine vinegar, jalapenos and Cannaoil. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine Cannaoil mixture with the vegetables in the food processor. Blend to mix everything together.
- Chill gazpacho in the refrigerator before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit buydutchseeds