Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 2 to 3 Dozen Lollipops
What You Need
- baking sheet
- parchment paper
- lollipop sticks
- candy thermometer
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ¼ teaspoon butterscotch flavoring
- 1 teaspoon citric acid
- liquid food coloring of your choice
- Heat sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, cream of tartar and water in a small pan. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Heat syrup until thermometer reads 300 degrees. Cool down to 275 degrees.
- Add butterscotch flavoring, food coloring and citric acid.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with oil.
- Drop multiple 2-inch circles of candy mixture onto the covered baking sheet. Set a lollipop stick in each piece of candy.
- Wait about 10 minutes for candy to harden. Seal and store in a cool, dry place.
For Original Recipe Visit http://hempgifts.com/hemp-candy/#lollipops