Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- frying pan
- ⅓ cup Cannabutter
- ¼ cup Cannaoil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ⅓ cup capers
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 boneless chicken breast, pounded and cut in half
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken with flour. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons Cannabutter with 3 tablespoons Cannaoil in frying pan over medium heat
- Add chicken to frying pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add lemon juice, capers and chicken stock to frying pan. When sauce is hot, return cooked chicken to the frying pan. Simmer for five minutes.
- Remove chicken from the frying pan for the last time. Arrange on a plate.
- Add the remaining Cannabutter and Cannaoil to the frying pan and whisk briskly.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Garnish with parsley.
For Original Recipe View: ismokemag