Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- 2 cups pasta
- 1½ cups CannaMilk
- ½ green pepper, diced
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 3 tablespoons CannaButter
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- approx. 4 tablespoons unbleached flour
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain and set aside.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Cannabutter to saute the green pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook on medium-low heat until the onions are transparent. Reduce heat to low setting.
- Remove only the vegetables from the sauce pan and set them aside with the cooked pasta. Keep the butter in the saucepan.
- Add the remaining Cannabutter to the saucepan and melt slowly. Stir consistently and gradually add flour to melted butter until a thick paste is produced.
- Whisk in the Cannamilk and mustard until sauce is blended evenly.
- Return the cooked pasta and vegetables to the saucepan. Stir everything together and heat on low for 1 more minute.
- Garnish pasta with parsley and Parmesan. Serve and enjoy.
For Original Recipe Visit: goodandbaked