Time Required: 2 hours 30 minutes
Yields 20 Pieces
What You Need:
- 9″ x 13″ cake pan
- 1½ cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- 16 ounces (2- 8 ounce packages) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- ½ cup Cool Whip
- ½ cup pineapple, crushed diced
- ½ cup cherries, diced
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and softened Cannabutter in a large bowl.
- Transfer crust mixture to baking pan. Press down firmly to cover surface of baking pan with graham cracker mixture.
- Beat cream cheese and cream of coconut together until smooth.
- Add cool whip, pineapple and cherries. Fold ingredients together until evenly mixed.
- Spread filling mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. Top with shredded coconut.
- Chill cake in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve and enjoy.