Time Required: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Yields 8 Servings
What You Need:
- ⅔ cups sugar
- 3 ¼ cups water
- ½ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
- Combine sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to boil. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Allow to cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Stir together the chilled syrup, lemon juice, cranberry juice, Cannabis Tincture and remaining water in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice.
For Original Recipe Visit ireadculture