Time Required: 40 minutes
Yields 4 to 6 Servings
What You Need:
- 4 large potatoes, cubed
- ½ cup CannaMilk
- 4 tablespoons CannaButter
- 2 tablespoons. fresh rosemary, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill saucepan halfway with water. Bring water to a boil.
- Gently add cubed potatoes to boiling water.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
- Turn stove off. Drain water and leave potatoes in the saucepan.
- Add Cannabutter and Cannamilk. Mash into the potatoes until smooth.
- Add fresh rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.
For Original Recipe Visit: weedchefs