There are a variety of Coconut Cannabis Oil recipes that call for anywhere from ¼ ounce to 4 ounces of cannabis per 1 cup of coconut oil. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time Required: 5 to 24 hours
What You Need:
- crock pot
- 5 cups water, distilled
- 2 ounces cannabis, finely ground
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- cheesecloth or strainer
- Tupperware container with lid
- rubber band (one that will stretch around the rim of your Tupperware.)
- Melt 1 cup of organic coconut oil in crock pot on lowest setting.
- Add 2 ounces of cannabis and 5 cups of water when the coconut oil has melted. Mix everything together.
- Turn crock pot on high. Heat for one hour, stirring frequently.
- Return crock pot to low setting. Allow the mixture to steep for 4 to 24 hours. Stir every hour.
- Turn crock pot off. Pour the Coconut Cannabis Oil mixture little-by-little slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the liquid from the plant.
- Cover container and place in the refrigerator. Wait overnight for the mixture to separate. Remove the hardened coconut oil from the top and discard the water.
- Use Coconut Cannabis Oil in solid form, or melt down to use as a liquid.
For Original Recipe Visit: triiiches