There are a variety of Cannahoney recipes that call for anywhere from 1 ounce to 3 ounces of cannabis per 5 pounds of honey. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time Required: 6 to 24 hours
Yields 80 to 100 Servings
What You Need:
- Crock pot
- 1 ounce cannabis
- 5 pounds (80 ounces) honey
- Wrap cannabis in cheese cloth. Secure bundle with string.
- Place bundle in crock pot. Pour honey to cover.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, stirring a few times per hour.
- Turn crock pot off and let honey sit to cool for up to 24 hours.
- Remove bundle from the honey, squeezing as much honey from the cheesecloth as possible.
- Ladle honey into jars to store.
Original Recipe Found on tokesignals