Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- marble or granite slab
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- ½ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 3 tablespoons Cannabutter (or regular butter)
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- wax paper
- candy thermometer
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, Cannabutter and water in a saucepan. Heat, stirring occasionally, until temperature reaches 256 degrees.
- Add salt and Cannabis Corn Syrup to saucepan and mix.
- Pour mixture onto a greased marble/granite slab and allow to cool until you can safely touch it.
- Stretch out taffy until it is light in color, adding vanilla extract as you stretch.
- Pull out strings of taffy that are 1 inch in diameter. Lightly oil scissors and cut taffy into bite size pieces.
- Wrap each individual piece of taffy in wax paper. Twist ends to close.
For Original Recipe Visit: medibles