Time Required: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Yields 8 Servings
What You Need:
- casserole dish
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) pinto beans, canned and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) great Northern beans, canned and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) red kidney beans, canned and drained
- 1 cup Cannabis BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the onion and garlic in the saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add pinto beans, northern beans and kidney beans to onions and garlic. Stir together. Continue heating on medium-heat.
- Stir in Cannabis BBQ Sauce, maple syrup and yellow mustard. Mix well.
- Transfer beans to casserole dish.
- Cover dish with foil and bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.