Time Required: 1 Hour
Yields 5 Servings
What You Need:
- casserole dish
- 3 cups cooked pasta (about 1½ cups dry)
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- ⅛ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups CannaMilk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 cup Colby-Jack cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt the butter in saucepan over medium-heat.
- Add the flour, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Stir constantly for a few minutes until a rue is formed.
- Stir in the CannaMilk.
- Whisk constantly for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the cheddar and mozzarella cheese until everything is melted.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the cooked pasta. Mix until all the noodles are covered in sauce.
- Transfer noodles to the casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the Colby-Jack cheese over the top of the pasta.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until pasta begins to brown on the top.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.