Time Required: 5 Minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 package fresh mozzarella cheese (8 ounces)
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 2½ tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice the tomatoes to desired thickness; slice mozzarella to match size of tomato slices.
- Prepare salad on serving dish by alternating layers between the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
- Drizzle with CannaOil and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired.