Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 3 to 4 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- candy molds
- candy thermometer
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup water
- 2 ounces Cannabis Tincture
- food coloring/flavoring of your choice
- Heat sugar, syrup, and water in saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until all sugars are dissolved. Bring to a 300 degree boil.
- Add food coloring and flavoring slowly. Stir well.
- Turn off heat and stir in Cannabis Tincture. Quickly pour liquid into candy molds before it hardens.
- Remove candy from mold once it is finished cooling. Toss candy in sugar if desired.
For Original Recipe Visit http://azmarijuana.com/category/recipes/marijuanacandy