Time Required: 35 minutes
Yields 20 Biscuits
What You Need:
- 2¼ cups CannaFlour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅓ cup margerine, softened
- 1 cup buttermilk
- round 2-inch dough cutter
- wax paper
- baking sheet, greased
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Combine 2 cups of CannaFlour, baking powder, baking soda, and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add margarine; mix well. Ingredients won’t mix thoroughly here. (Dough will start to ball up, this is OK)
- Add buttermilk and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- Lay wax paper on the counter and cover with remaining ¼ cup of CannaFlour .
- Transfer moist dough to wax paper. Knead with hands until smooth. Dough should be soft and light.
- Pat dough down softly until it is about a half-inch thick.
- Use the round dough cutter to cut out biscuits.
- Arrange biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 10 – 12 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let biscuits cool before serving.