Total time: 35 minutes
Yields: 2 person
- 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 ⁄2 cup green pepper diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup onion diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup mushroom diced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons CannaOil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- On a baking pan, drizzle CannaOil over sweet potato cubes, season with cumin and black pepper, and mix well.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- When potatoes are about halfway through baking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Saute the green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
- When potatoes are done, mix well with veggies.
- Remove from heat, add tomato, and set aside.
- Prepare the eggs any way you like (we did sunny side up). Place on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.