Total time: 35 minutes
Yields: 2 person
- 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 ⁄2 cup green pepper diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup onion diced
- 1 ⁄2 cup mushroom diced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons CannaOil
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
On a baking pan, drizzle CannaOil over sweet potato cubes, season with cumin and black pepper and mix well.
Bake for 30 minutes, until browned and crispy.
When potatoes are about halfway through baking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute the green pepper, onion, and mushrooms.
When potatoes are done, mix well with veggies.
Remove from heat, add tomato, and set aside.
- Prepare the eggs any way you like (we did sunny side up). Place on top.
Sprinkle with cheese.