Time Required: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
Yields 10-12 Cinnamon Rolls
What You Need:
- 9-inch round pan, greased
- aluminum foil
- 3 cups CannaFlour (split 2½ cups/½ cup)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- ½ cup CannaMilk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup CannaButter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ cup Cannabis Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup CannaButter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start the dough by mixing 2½ cups CannaFlour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the CannaMilk and melted butter together in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the egg and only enough of the remaining ½ cup of flour to make a soft dough. Mix everything together.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Rest kneaded dough in a lightly greased bowl for 15 minutes.
- Roll the rested dough out onto the floured surface. Shape the dough into a rectangle. 9″x13″ rectangle.
- Begin to prepare the filling by spreading ¼ cup of softened CannaButter on top of the dough. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough length-wise into a spiraled log shape.
- Slice the dough evently into 10-12 pieces and place in greased 9-inch round pan.
- Cover the baking pan and dough with aluminum foil and allow dough to rise for 1 hour. Rolls will be ready to bake once the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degreees.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Start to make the glaze during the last 5 minutes of baking. Mix the Cannabis Cream Cheese, powdered sugar, melted CannaButter and vanilla extract together. Mix vigourously until smooth.
- Remove cooked cinnamon rolls from the oven. Immediately spread the glaze on the top and serve.