Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- 9″ round cake pan, greased
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 cup Cannamilk
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine flour, brown sugar, salt and cornmeal together in a large bowl.
- Combine Cannabutter and Cannamilk in saucepan. Heat slowly, just enough to melt butter.
- Whisk egg slightly in a separate bowl, then whisk in warm milk mixture.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir well.
- Pour batter into 9″ cake pan and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
For Original Recipe Visit substancecafe