Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 3 Dozen Pieces
What You Need:
- 13″ x 9 ” baking dish, greased
- 4 cups sugar
- 1¼ cups evaporated milk (1- 10 oz. can)
- 1 cup Cannabutter
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- candy thermometer
- Combine sugar, milk and Cannabutter in a large pot. Cook on medium until the temperature reaches 236 degrees. Usually about 12 minutes. Do not burn.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla, and marshmallow creme. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish.
- Allow fudge to cool. Cut and enjoy.