Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 12 Bars
What You Need:
- 9 ” x 13 ” baking dish
- 4 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- ⅓ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups mixture of chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease 9″ x 13″ inch pan.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, CannaButter, honey and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the 2 cups of assorted chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts. Mix everything together well.
- Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes then cut into bars. Let bars cool completely in pan before removing or serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: breedbay