Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 8 to 12 Servings
What You Need:
- large skillet
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- turkey, chicken, or vegetable stock
- 2 onions, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt Cannabutter in skillet over medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn.
- Add onions and saute for 10 minutes.
- Add rosemary and sage. Saute for 10 more minutes.
- Add flour and whisk vigorously for 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in enough stock until gravy thickens. Stir frequently.
- Add vinegar to gravy and let simmer on medium-low heat for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
For Original Recipe Visit theweedblog