Time Required: 15 Minutes
Yields 4 Servings
What You Need:
- 2 cups water
- 1½ cups CannaMilk
- 1½ cups quick oats (quick-cooking rolled oats)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- toppings of your choice (CannaHoney, maple syrup, sliced fruit, berries, etc…)
- Mix water and CannaMilk together in saucepan. Heat to a simmer.
- Add oatmeal and salt. Stir well. Increase heat and bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low once boiling; simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat. Place lid on saucepan and let oatmeal sit for up to 5 minutes.
- Serve with toppings as desired.
Try it with CannaHoney for a heightened experience.