Time Required: 2 Hours 15 Minutes
Yields 2 Cups Dressing
What You Need:
- 1 cup CannaMayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Taste dressing and adjust flavor and consistency to your preferences.
- Chill dressing for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.