Time Required: 20 minutes
Yields 8-10 Servings
What You Need:
- 6 cups water, distilled
- 8 bag green tea (personal size)
- 2 cups Ice
- ⅓ cup CannaHoney (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
- Boil water in saucepan.
- Add tea bags. Turn off stove. Let tea seep for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove tea bags from water and carefully squeeze out liquid.
- Add 2 cups of ice and CannaHoney to tea. Stir together. Wait for ice to melt.
- Serve tea over ice or let cool iat room temperature or in refrigerator.