Also try Cannabis Almond Milk!
There are a variety of CannaMilk recipes that call for anywhere from ½ ounce to 3 ounces of cannabis per 1 gallon of whole milk. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time Required: 1 hour
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 ounce cannabis (finely ground)
- Tupperware container with lid
- rubber band (one that will stretch around the rim of your Tupperware.)
- Heat the milk in the sauce pan on a medium setting. Do not let the milk boil.
- Add your cannabis to the hot milk and stir gently.
- Simmer the mixture for at least one hour. Stir occasionally.
- Prepare your Tupperware container by taking 2 sheets of the cheese cloth and securing it over the lid of the bowl using the rubber band.
- Pour the Cannamilk mix slowly over the top of the cheesecloth and into the container. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the milk from the plant.
- Cover the container with a lid and place in the refrigerator.
For Original Recipe Visit http://thejointblog.com/recipes-cannabis-butter-oil-milk/