There are a variety of Cannabis Tincture recipes that call for anywhere from 1 ounce to 4 ounces of cannabis per 64 ounces of glycerin. The potency of the recipes on this site depends on the concentration of cannabis in your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Time Required: 6 to 24 hours
Yields 80 to 100 Servings
What You Need:
- ½ gallon (64 ounces) food grade glycerin
- 3 ounces of cannabis, finely ground
- crock pot
- mason jars with lids
- Set crock pot on lowest setting possible.
- Add glycerin and finely ground cannabis to crock pot.
- Let sit for at least 6 hours. 24 hours is ideal.
- Turn off crock pot and let mixture cool.
- Strain mixture through cheese cloth into mason jars.
- Store in refrigerator.
For Original Recipe Visit http://culinarycannabis.org/marijuana-tutorials/glycerin-cannabis-tincture/