Time Required: 20 Minutes
Yields 8 – 10 Servings
What You Need:
- 6 large potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup CannaMayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the CannaMayo and sour cream together in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add the potatoes, bacon, cheese, green onion, salt and pepper. Fold ingredients together gently until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Garnish with extra toppings as desired before serving.