Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 6 Cupcakes
What You Need:
- muffin pan
- 6 muffin paper liners
- ½ cup almond meal
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 4 packets of Stevia
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Cannabis Oil, melted
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a muffin pan with 6 paper cups.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and 2 packets of stevia together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In another smaller bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of Cannabis Coconut Oil, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fill the paper cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then transfer them to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Mix vanilla extract, peanut butter and cocoa powder together to make the frosting. Spread a little bit on each cupcake.