Time Required: 30 minutes
Yields 12 Pieces
What You Need:
- food processor
- wax paper
- baking sheet
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Cannabis Oil
- ¼ cup CannaHoney
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Line baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Process the shredded coconut in the food processor about 30 seconds until it is very fine.
- Add the coconut milk, Cannabis Coconut Oil, Cannahoney and peppermint extract. Process for another 30 seconds until smooth.
- Shape the paste into about 1½ inch size rounds and place on a cookie sheet. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave on medium power.
- Remove the shaped patties from the freezer and did each in the melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to cool and harden before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.