Time Required: 1 hour
Yields 4 – 6 Servings
What You Need:
- 1 butternut squash, seeded and peeled, cut into large chunks
- 3 tablespoons Cannabutter
- 6 cups vegetable stock
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste
- Melt CannaButter slowly in saucepan.
- Add onion to the melted butter and cook over medium heat until onions are soft. (about 8 to 10 minutes)
- Add chicken stock and large chunks of squash to the saucepan.
- Bring the pot to a simmer and cook 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the chunks of squash and place them in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Put the shredded squash back in the pot and add the nutmeg, salt, pepper. Stir well and continue cooking for an additional minute. Serve and enjoy!