Time Required: 10 minutes
Yields 2 Cups of Dressing
What You Need:
- Small saucepan
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups CannaOil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 10 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt
- Boil water in the sauce pan.
- Place the in-shell eggs in the boiling water for 30 seconds to pasteurize.
- Crack pasteurized eggs into blender.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Blend for 1 minute.
- Leave the blender running and slowly add the cannaoil to mix.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge. Shake before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: medical-marijuana