Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 20 min.
What You Need:
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 14 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 cups washed baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Cannabutter
- Combine fettuccine, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, onion, garlic, basil, thyme, red pepper flakes (optional) and 4 1/2 cups water in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 12-15 minutes. If the pasta is cooked through and there is still excess liquid, drain off some of it, but not all.
- Stir in spinach, parmesan, and Cannabutter until the spinach has wilted and the parmesan and Cannabutter are incorporated. Sprinkle with parmesan, and serve immediately.