Total time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 6 large eggs
- 6 ounces leftover roasted vegetables cut into ½-inch pieces (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup leftover cooked grains
- 1 ounce coarsely grated or crumbled cheese
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tender herbs such as thyme, basil, and/or chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Whisk eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
Add grains, cheese, and veggies. Season to preference. Stir gently with a spoon or rubber spatula to combine.
Add egg mix and cook until the edges are set about 45 seconds.
Stir the eggs, bringing the edges toward the center to create large scrambled pieces. Let cook again until the edges are reformed, then agitate again.
Reduce heat to low and cook, allowing raw egg to flow and fill empty crevices in the pan. Cook until center is mostly set.
Shake skillet to loosen the frittata. Cover the skillet with a large plate and flip the frittata onto that.
Heat more CannaOil over medium, swirling again to coat all surfaces. Slide frittata back in (raw side down) and cook for 3-5 minutes or until set all the way through.
Let cool for a few minutes then flip onto a cutting board.
Slice into the desired number of wedges and serve.