Time Required: 40 Minutes
Yields 6 Slices
What You Need:
- 1 Prepared Pizza Dough (Store-bought)
- 1 cup Cannabis Pizza Sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Romano cheese, shredded
- Additional toppings as desired. Picture shows ham and pineapple
- Prepare pizza dough by following directions on package label. Preheat oven accordingly. (Usually 400 degrees.)
- Spread Cannabis Pizza Sauce evenly on top of dough.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of sauce.
- Add extra toppings as desired.
- Bake in oven for 18 to 25 minutes (or as dictated on dough packaging), until cheese is golden brown. Note: Some store-bought pizza dough can be baked directly on the oven rack, others may require a baking sheet or pizza stone. Be sure to read your label.