Time Required: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Yields 8 to 10 Servings
What You Need:
- 13″ x 9″ casserole dish
- Electric Mixer or Hand Beater
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup evaporated low-fat milk
- ⅓ cup CannaButter, softened
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- salt and pepper, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease 13″ x 9″ casserole dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Beating until smooth.
- Transfer potato mix to casserole dish. Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top begins to brown.