Time Required: 20 minutes
Yields 16 Cakes
What You Need:
- saute pan
- 2 large zucchinis, grated and dried (about 2 cups)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoons chopped green onion
- ½ cup CannaFlour
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- vegtable oil for frying
- Mix together zucchini, eggs, onion, and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together CannaFlour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to zucchini and mix everything together.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of zucchini batter into pan and fry for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Blot zucchini cakes with a paper towel to remove excess oil before serving.