Total time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
3 limes, 2 thinly sliced and 1 juiced
4 (6-oz.) salmon fillets
Freshly ground black pepper
1 lb. broccoli stems thinly sliced, crowns cut into florets
2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
1 c. thinly sliced Napa cabbage (about 2 oz.)
1/4 c. CannaOil
1/4 c. honey
1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro
2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350º. Arrange 4 large sheets of foil and add lime slices to the center of each. Top with a salmon filet and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange broccoli, carrots, and cabbage around the perimeter of the salmon.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together CannaOil, honey, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic until combined. Pour mixture over salmon packs.
- Fold up salmon packs and transfer to a large baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through and vegetable tender, 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving or storing.