Total time: 35 minutes
Yields: 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350º. Arrange 4 large sheets of foil and add lime slices to the center of each. Top with a salmon filet and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange broccoli, carrots, and cabbage around the perimeter of the salmon.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together CannaOil, honey, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic until combined. Pour mixture over salmon packs.
- Fold up salmon packs and transfer to a large baking sheet. Bake until salmon is cooked through and vegetable tender, 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving or storing.