Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 4 Tacos
What You Need:
- cooking pan
- cooking spray
- ¾ pound white fish fillets
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 cup sliced green cabbage
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ onion,diced
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 lime wedges to garnish
- Lightly spray cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with fajita seasoning, gently pressing into flesh.
- Grill fish for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Flake fish into pieces with a fork and keep warm.
- Mix together cabbage, lime juice, salt, and cilantro in a small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together the Cannaoil, tomato, onion, salsa and jalapenos.
- Wrap the tortillas in paper towels, and microwave 30 seconds on high or until warm.
- Fill each tortilla with fish, cannabis salsa mixture, cabbage mixture, and diced avocado.
- Serve with lime wedges on the side.
For Original Recipe Visit: mjrecipe