Total time: 20 minutes
Yields: 4 people
- 6 large eggs
- 6 ounces leftover roasted vegetables cut into ½-inch pieces (about 1½ cups)
- ½ cup leftover cooked grains
- 1 ounce coarsely grated or crumbled cheese
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tender herbs such as thyme, basil, and/or chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add grains, cheese, and veggies. Season to preference. Stir gently with a spoon or rubber spatula to combine.
- Add egg mix and cook until the edges are set about 45 seconds.
- Stir the eggs, bringing the edges toward the center to create large scrambled pieces. Let cook again until the edges are reformed, then agitate again.
- Reduce heat to low and cook, allowing raw egg to flow and fill empty crevices in the pan. Cook until center is mostly set.
- Shake skillet to loosen the frittata. Cover the skillet with a large plate and flip the frittata onto that.
- Heat more CannaOil over medium, swirling again to coat all surfaces. Slide frittata back in (raw side down) and cook for 3-5 minutes or until set all the way through.
- Let cool for a few minutes then flip onto a cutting board.
- Slice into the desired number of wedges and serve.