Time Required: 5 Hours
Yields 4 Sandwiches
What You Need:
- large roast pan
- 3 pounds pork butt roast
- salt, pepper and garlic, to taste
- 1 cup Cannabis BBQ Sauce
- 4 sandwich rolls, sliced
- 1 cup Cannabis Coleslaw (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub pork roast with salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Place roast in pan and cover with foil. Bake in preheated oven for 4 hours.
- Remove roast from the pan and allow to cool. (Keep the pan on the side.)
- Shred the pork meat with a fork. Transfer back to the roast pan.
- Heat in the oven for 25 minutes, or until heated through.
- Spoon meat into buns. Top as desired.
Try it with Cannabis Coleslaw for a heightened experience!