Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 24 to 3o Cookies
What You Need:
- ⅔ cup Cannabis Coconut Oil, warmed to liquid
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup almond milk (or Cannabis Almond Milk)
- ¼ brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour (or CannaFlour)
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Mix together Cannabis Coconut Oil, sugar, almond milk, brown sugar, water, cornstarch and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together flour, vegan chocolate chips, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to Cannabis Coconut Oil mixture slowly. Stir all ingredients together.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven. Leave on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool before serving.