Time Required: 20 minutes
Yields 6 to 8 Servings
What You Need:
- sieve or fine strainer
- jug or pitcher
- 1 small seedless watermelon
- ½ cup water, distilled
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture
- 6 mint leaves
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit. Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until everything is well blended.
- Filter the watermelon juice through the sieve and into your pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and mint leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, or serve immediately over ice.