Time Required: 3 hours
Yields 8-12 Servings
What You Need:
- large saucepan
- ½ cup Cannabutter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt Cannabutter in saucepan over medium-low heat. Be careful not to burn.
- Add heavy cream and garlic powder. Simmer until hot.
- Whisk in salt, pepper, basil, and Italian seasoning.
- Add Parmesan cheese gradually and mix until melted through.
- Serve as a dip or over pasta.
For Original Recipe Visit: medicated-alfredo