Time Required: 24 hours
Yields 1 Cup Sriracha
What You Need:
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- food processor or blender
- 12 hot chili peppers
- 8 garlic cloves
- ¼ apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup CannaOil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and cover your baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Lay peppers on baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Rotate the peppers after 10 minutes and add garlic to the baking sheet. Roast for 10 more minutes.
- Let peppers cool long enough until you can comfortably remove the stems.
- Combine stemless peppers, garlic, Cannaoil, apple cider, and honey in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container.
- Serve after 24 hours.
For Original Recipe Visit weeducated