Time Required: 15 minutes
Yields: 12 Banana Pancakes
What You Need:
- Griddle or frying pan
- ¾ cup flour (or CannaFlour)
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ cup CannaMilk
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat griddle or frying pan on medium high setting.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
- Using a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg, CannaMilk, water and oil. Mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir gently. Batter should appear somewhat lumpy
- Grease cooking surface slightly then pour batter according to your size preference.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles on the surface. Heat for about another minute.
- Top with sliced bananas if desired.