Time Required: 1 hour 30 minutes
Yields: 16 Servings
What You Need:
- 9″ x 13″ cake pan, greased
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Cannabis Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- hand mixer or electric beater
- ½ cup butter, softened (or CannaButter)
- 1 cup cream cheese (or Canna-Cream Cheese)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, buttermilk, Cannabis Vegetable Oil, sugar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture to the CannaOil mixture. Stir well.
- Combine shredded carrots, coconut, walnuts and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add carrot mixture to batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla together while cake is cooling.
- Frost cake with icing. Store in refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla to make the frosting. Beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cooled cake. Cut and serve.