Time Required: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Yields 12 to 16 Servings
What You Need:
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup butter, cold and diced
- 1 cup pecans, chopped and crushed
- 9″ x 9″ cake pan, greased
- ½ cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups CannaFlour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start the crumb topping by mixing brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together.
- Add the diced butter butter and use hands to form a crumb mixture. Mix in the pecans. Set crumb mixture aside.
- Cream together the CannaButter and sugar. Add the eggs and mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix the CannaFlour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture, alternating with sour cream. Continue process until all ingredients are mixed and batter is smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top of the whole cake.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.