Time Required: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields 8 to 12 Servings
What You Need:
- blender or food processor
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons CannaOil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine yogurt, cucumber, Cannaoil, lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, dill, and garlic in blender or food processor. Mix until combined.
- Store in a separate container with lid. Let sit in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: goldenseed